ADAPTATION OF COMPUTER TECHNIQUES TO THE DESIGN OF MECHANICAL DYNAMIC MACHINERY
This paper is a perspective on the adaptation of computer techniques as a resource for the design of mechanical dynamic machinery. It describes generally two computer-aided design systems, DRAM and IMP, which have been developed for this design area and discusses some of the program features required for effective computer-aided design.
- Presented at the Design Engineering Technical Conference, Cincinnati, Ohio, September 9-12, 1973.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Chace, M A
- Sheth, P N
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Computers; Mechanical engineering
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: #73-DET-58
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM