IMPACT OF RAPID TRANSIT ON SUBURBAN RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUES AND LAND DEVELOPMENT. ANALYSIS OF THE PHILADELPHIA--LINDENWOLD HIGH-SPEED LINE
This report is an extensive evaluation of the impact of the Lindenwold Line on the property values and land development in the area it serves. Much data is presented in the report by means of tables, charts, etc.
- Phase One Report presented to the Office of the Secretary, Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C.
University of Pennsylvania, PhiladelphiaWharton School of Finance and Commerce
Philadelphia, PA United States 19104-6315
- Boyce, D E
- ALLEN, B
- Mudge, R R
- Slater, P B
- Isserman, A M
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 368 p.
- TRT Terms: Property values; Rapid transit; Socioeconomic factors; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: Lindenwold Line
- Geographic Terms: Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Environment; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00054739
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM