SAFETY ANALYSIS OF SIGNALLING ELECTRONICS
Shows how the increased pace of technological change has brought greater pressure on the signal engineer to introduce new techniques, and how safety analysis can be used to assure both designer and user of the suitability of safety equipment for its task.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- BARNARD, REB
- Publication Date: 1980-11-5
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronic components; Fail safe systems; Reliability; Safety; Signaling; Technology
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Signaling systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00330223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM