AN OVERVIEW OF JAPANESE MARINE TECHNOLOGY
This report is divided into twelve sections covering the following areas: A comparison of the 1970 report of the Japanese Inter-Ministerial Marine Science and Technology Committee with that of the U.S. Commissions Report; Marine Technology Interests of the Japanese Ministry of Transport; An overview of Japanese Port Construction Activities; Small Harbor Construction Concepts; Prevention Works of Coastline of the Japanese Ministry of Construction; The Role of the Ships Machinery Development Association; Computer-Controlled Super Automated Ship and Anti-Collision System; Japanese Man in the Sea Project; Working Platform with MITSUI Type Jack-Up System; Major Marine Development Issues in 1971 and Fourteen Anti-Pollution Laws Enacted in Japan.
United States-Japan Panel on Marine Facilities,
- Publication Date: 1971-4-22
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Cooperation; Development; International; International compacts; Port operations; Ports; Ships; Technology transfer
- Uncontrolled Terms: Information transfer
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship automation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015515
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM