METHODS FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF AIRBORNE SOUND FROM RAILBOUND VEHICLES
This standard sets out the methods for the measurement of airborne sound for the determination of the A-weighted sound pressure level and of the sound spectrum emitted by all kinds and combinations of vehicles operating on rails or other types of fixed track while in motion and while stationary. Separate sections relate to measuring equipment, quantities to be measured, acoustical environment and meteorological conditions, track conditions, operating conditions for the vehicle during the test, procedure for measurements, and test report.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726219908
Standards Association of AustraliaStandards House, 80 Arthur Street
North Sydney 2060, New South Wales, Australia
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Car wheels (Railroads); Environmental impacts; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Motion; Moving industry; Noise; Railroad facilities; Railroad tracks; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Sound level; Standards; Tests; Trolley cars; Vehicles; Weather
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Wayside
- ITRD Terms: 6155: Apparatus (measuring); 8006: Australia; 6136: Measurement; 9050: Moving; 1173: Rail bound transport; 6747: Sound level; 187: Specification (standard); 6255: Test; 1284: Tram; 1255: Vehicle; 2545: Weather
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00329972
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0 7262 1990 8
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAS 2377-1980 Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM