SURVEY OF LASER LEVELS FOR USE IN SHIPBUILDING
This technical memorandum surveys commercially available rotating laser levels of types which are likely to be considered for use in shipyards. Straightforward alignment lasers are not included. Guidance is given on the selection of such equipment. Information sheets are included, giving a general description of each device, extracts from manufacturers specification, details of suppliers and prices at March, 1979. Inquiries for obtaining this report should be made directly to the organization indicated in the reference above.
British Ship Research AssociationWallend Research Station
- Lamb, C B
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Lasers; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Tools
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard tools
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00329791
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: TM No. 559
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM