WORLD TRANSPORT OF ENERGY TO 1985
This is a detailed analysis and forecast of energy transport services, the supply of transport capacity, freight market and reconciliation of supply and demand, policy options and their consequences. Contents: Oil in International Trade; Coal in International Trade; Natural Gas in International Trade; Liquefied Petroleum Gas in International Trade; The Costs of Transporting Energy; Seaborne Energy Transport Prospects to 1985.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- HAWDON, D
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Demand; Economics; Energy; Freight traffic; International trade; Liquefied natural gas; Liquefied petroleum gas; Markets; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Trade; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Energy transport; Freight markets; Lng trade; Lpg trade
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00329789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM