TESTIMONY CONCERNING THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION REPORT ON RAIL SERVICES IN THE MIDWEST AND NORTHEAST REGION
This Narrative Statement of Testimony is part of a document submitted for the record to the Rail Services Planning Office of the Interstate Commerce Commission. The Statement was presented on March 11, 1974 at Indianapolis, Indiana with respect to hearings concerning the U.S. Department of Transportation Report on Rail Service in the Midwest and Northeast Region.
Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission8149 Kennedy Avenue
Highland, IN USA 46322
- Publication Date: 1974-3-11
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Regional railroads
- Identifier Terms: Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission; Penn Central Transportation Company
- Geographic Terms: Midwestern States; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054651
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Memo
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM