FINANCIAL SEGMENT OF ASPECT-GENERAL DESCRIPTION
This document describes the "stand-alone" use of the financial segment of ASPECT (A Shipbuilding Production Exception Control Technique). ASPECT is basically the application of the technique of project network analysis (PNA) to the shipbuilding process. This work, which commenced in the early 1970s, includes one facet in which it differs from most typical applications of PNA, viz. the inclusion on the basic project file of "actual" feedback information-usually manhours expended, or money spent. Inquiries for obtaining this report should be made directly to the organization indicated in the reference above.
British Ship Research AssociationWallend Research Station
- Coker, R
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Financing; Production control; Shipbuilding
- Old TRIS Terms: Project financing
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00329748
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: TM No. 564
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM