THE EXTENT OF LOW WAGES AND LONG HOURS IN THE RAILROAD INDUSTRY
A study of the extent to which long hours and low wages prevailed in the railroad industry was undertaken. This report presents the findings of that study. The report may be of value as background information on railroad labor relations.
- This book is no longer in print but can be consulted at the Department of Transportation Library.
Office of Federal Coordinator of Transportation400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1935-8
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Labor relations; Personnel
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00054620
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM