RAILWAY TRAFFIC ORGANIZATION REPORT
This report on railroad freight service was something of a classic for its time. It was based on material collected from the Class I railroads. The report covers such areas as organization, pricing, selling, and personnel.
- This book is no longer in print but can be consulted at the Department of Transportation Library.
Office of Federal Coordinator of Transportation400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1935-7
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight service; Marketing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054619
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM