RAILWAY TRAFFIC ORGANIZATION REPORT
This report on railroad freight service was something of a classic for its time. It was based on material collected from the Class I railroads. The report covers such areas as organization, pricing, selling, and personnel.
- This book is no longer in print but can be consulted at the Department of Transportation Library.
Office of Federal Coordinator of Transportation400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1935-7
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight service; Marketing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054619
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM