COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS -- INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS ANNUAL MEETING, 49TH, 1979
Proceedings include 48 papers that deal with traffic operations, transportation design, traffic impact on environment, management of transportation facilities, transit planning and management, safety in transportation, and transportation planning.
- Compendium Technical Paper 49th Annual Meeting Institute of Transportation Engineers, Toronto, September 23-27, 1979.
Institute of Transportation Engineers1627 Eye Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 329 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Airports; Alternatives analysis; Cadavers; City planning; Dummies; Highways; Injuries; Management; Manual safety belts; Measures of effectiveness; Planning; Railroads; Restraint systems; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Comparative analysis; Effectiveness
- Old TRIS Terms: Air cushion; Highway systems; Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00329608
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM