MANAGEMENT OF TRAIN OPERATION AND TRAIN HANDLING
This book presents a broad view of the safe, practical and expeditious operation of modern freight trains. The basic principles of locomotive operation are covered. Train and locomotive air brake action are integrated with dynamic brake and power. This edition also contains information on passenger train operations.
Air Brake AssociationRailway Exchange Building
Chicago, IL USA 60604
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Freight handling; Locomotive operations; Locomotives; Passengers; Train track dynamics; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems; Freight operations; Passenger operations; Slack action
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054613
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Reprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM