STYRNING AV TAETORTSTRAFIK. EN PROBLEMANALYS FRAEN SAMHAELLSEKONOMISK SYNPUNKT (URBAN TRANSPORT REGULATION. A WELFARE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE NEED FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT)
The purpose of this study is twofold: (1) The problems of urban transport policy are analyzed from a welfare economic standpoint with a view to demonstrating for traffic engineers, planners, etc. without a background of economics that old problems can look rather different in a new light; (2) A scheme of analysis is outlined by which the author seeks to make an inventory of problems in need of R&D in the area of 'urban transport regulation'.
- Text in Swedish; summary in English. Also pub. as ISSN-0347-6049.
Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI)Olaus Magnus vaeg 35
Linkoeping, Sweden SE-581 95
- Jansson, J O
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Highway traffic control; Parking facilities; Problem solving; Rapid transit; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00329166
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI/MEDDELANDE-205
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM