OLYCKSRISKER OCH HASTIGHETER FOER OLIKA FORDONSKATEGORIER PA DET STATLIGA VAEGNAETET I SOEDERMANLANDS, OESTERGOETLANDS, JOENKOEPINGS OCH KALMAR LAEN AREN 1975-1976 (ACCIDENT RISKS AND SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT VEHICLE CATEGORIES ON THE NATIONAL ROAD NETWORK IN THE PROVINCES OF SODERMANLAND, OSTERGOTLAND, JONKOPING, AND KALMAR IN THE YEARS 1975-1976),
The report deals with accident rates and vehicle speeds measured in the years 1975 and 1976 for the vehicle categories passenger cars, lorries, motorcycles and mopeds on the state road network in the counties of Sodermanland, Ostergotland, Jonkoping and Kalmar. Accident rate levels for different vehicle categories are differentiated concerning type of accident, light conditions and season. The measured speeds for different vehicle categories are related to road width, speed limit and daylight/darkness conditions.
- Text in Swedish; abstract and summary in Swedish and English. Also pub. as ISSN-0347-6030.
- Nilsson, G
- THULIN, H
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Motorcycles; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Sweden
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 00329162
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI-186
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM