RAILROAD ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY LOCOMOTIVE VOLUME 2, SUMMARY OF E-60 CP ROAD TEST ELECTROMAGNETIC EMISSION MEASUREMENTS
Results of electromagnetic emission measurements performed on an E-60 locomotive during a revenue service run from Washington, DC, to New Haven, Connecticut, and back are presented. A description of the measurements and methodology employed is included.
- Prepared in cooperation with IIT Research Inst., Chicago, Il. See also report dated October 1980, Volume 1, PB81-117988.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Analysis CenterNorth Severn
Annapolis, MD USA 21402
Washington, DC USA 20590
- O'Neill, D J
- Publication Date: 1981-1
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution sources; Data collection; Electric locomotives; Electric railroads; Electromagnetic compatibility; Electromagnetic interference; Field strength; Instrumentation; Measurement; Pollutants; Road tests; Thyristors
- Identifier Terms: Amtrak
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00329137
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ECAC-CR-80-73 Intrm Rpt., FRA/ORD-80/66.II
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM