The problem of engineers' defect work reports, relating from trouble in having crews furnish them, maintenance people using them properly and correcting items reported on them, and other related problems associated with work reports, has been one of controversy for many years. Engineers do not always seem to appreciate the task of furnishing work or defect reports and yet an intelligent work report has no limit as to the valuable information it can furnish the maintenance man and the railroad.
- Thirty-Seventh Annual Proceedings of the Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association, 1973.
Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association10414 South Wood Street
Chicago, IL USA 60643
- Beig, E C
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Locomotive engineers; Reports
- Old TRIS Terms: Defect reporting; Work reports
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054605
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1976 12:00AM