RAILROADING IN EUROPE
Because of the magnitude of the subject this report is presented as a narrative created through observation. It covers: Brakes in European practice; Finance; Freight traffic; Passenger service; Speed, Labor; Tracks; Tunnels and bridges; Research; Railroad investments; Signaling; Flagging; Couplers; Engines; New passenger cars; Deadman control; Museums; Uniforms; Railroad industries and shops; Communication; and Road crossings.
- Thirty-Seventh Annual Proceedings of the Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association, 1973.
Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association10414 South Wood Street
Chicago, IL USA 60643
- Staeheli, G A
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054604
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM