USE OF RADIO FOR TRAIN DISPATCHING
The Florida East Coast Railway placed a 71 mile section of non-block, single track territory, under a manual block system of operation. Since then train operations have been controlled by radio communications between the train dispatcher and the engineer.
- Thirty-Seventh Annual Proceedings of the Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association, 1973.
Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association10414 South Wood Street
Chicago, IL United States 60643
- Vlasin, B D
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Dispatching; Radio
- Identifier Terms: Florida East Coast Railway
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054601
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1976 12:00AM