THE CORROSION OF METALS IN MARINE ENVIRONMENTS
The ocean environment (Factors affecting the corrosivity of seawater, Forms of corrosion); Corrosion of metals in the marine environment (Carbon steel, Low-alloy steels, Stainless steels, Nickel and nickel-base alloys, Cobalt, Copper and copper-base alloys, Titanium and titanium-base alloys, Aluminum and aluminum-base alloys, Beryllium, Magnesium, Special-Purpose metals, Cathodic protection); Designations and compositions of selected copper and aluminum alloys.
Battelle Memorial Institute505 King Avenue
Columbus, OH United States 43201
- Fink, F W
- Boyd, W K
- Publication Date: 1970-5
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum alloys; Cathodic protection; Copper alloys; Corrosion
- Uncontrolled Terms: Corrosive environments
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00015507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM