CONTACT-IMPACT PROBLEMS. VOLUME 2: PROGRAMMER'S MANUAL
The programming manual documents the Finite Element Analysis Program (FEAP) which is used for the analysis of biomechanical contact-impact problems in crash-injury studies. The manual contains a source code listing and sample runs both of which may be useful for program installation purposes.
- Volume 1 is HS-805 629.
University of California, BerkeleyDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Berkeley, CA United States 94720-1710
Washington, DC United States 20590
- TAYLOR, R L
- Sackman, J L
- Ovenshire, L J
- Publication Date: 1980-8
- Pagination: 507 p.
- TRT Terms: Biophysics; Coding systems; Computer programming; Computer programs; Crash injury research; Crashes; Finite element method; Injuries; Manuals; Mathematical models; Research
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Coding
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00329044
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCSESM-78-4-II Final Rpt., HS-805 630
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01443
- Files: HSL, NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 21 1982 12:00AM