PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND PEOPLE, PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE HELD AT PARIS ON APRIL 16-18, 1975
The report contains papers which are concerned with the increase in the use of public transport the consumer improvements in design, costs, automation, traffic planning, and innovations such as high speed ground transportation.
Institut de Recherche des TransportsAvenue de General Malleret-Joinville, Boite Postale 28
94 Arcueil, France
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 153 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Automobiles; Bus lines; Consumers; Foreign; Low income groups; Meetings; Motor vehicles; Needs assessment; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Public transit; Rapid transit
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00329029
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 21 2002 12:00AM