POST LICENSING CONTROL REPORTING AND EVALUATION SYSTEM. VOLUME II. TECHNICAL REPORT
The report represents the startup of the Post Licensing Control Evaluation System, as applied to the Negligent Operator Component. This is the first known definitive evaluation that provides a continuous ongoing measure of effectiveness of accident prevention programs. The PLC Evaluation is not only an early warning system that can detect deficiencies that may be developing, it is also an action-oriented system that can provide management with feedback on the effectiveness of a modified or optimized program.
- Sponsored in part by California State Office of Traffic Safety, Sacramento, and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, DC. See also Volume 1, PB81-154247.
California Department of Motor VehiclesResearch and Statistics Section
Sacramento, CA United States
California Office of Traffic Safety7000 Franklin Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95823
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Sillas, H
- Publication Date: 1976-8-30
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Behavior; Costs; Drivers; Improvements; Measures of effectiveness; Prevention; Project management; Safety; State government; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Effectiveness; Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00329026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 21 2002 12:00AM