VOICE TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEMS
The Voice Train Control System is made practical by the continuing advancement of communications technology. The telegraph made Train Orders practical and code lines made Train Control System practical. Mobile Radio and recent advances in electronics make Voice Train Control System possible. Voice Train Control System is described at length in this very complete paper.
- Thirty-Seventh Annual Proceedings of the Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association, 1973.
Railway Fuel and Operating Officers Association10414 South Wood Street
Chicago, IL USA 60643
- Priddy, R H
- Johnson, H C
- Boyd, R K
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Speech; Voice communication
- Old TRIS Terms: Voice train control systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00054595
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1976 12:00AM