LIGHT TRUCK AGGRESSIVITY STUDY - TEST REPORT 4 - TRUCK-TO-CAR REAR-END IMPACT TEST
The object of this test is to provide truck-to-car collision data. The crash test data from this program will be used to study the aggressivity of light trucks compared to passenger cars, support current vehicle standards, and provide information to upgrade future standards.
- See also HS-805 607--HS-805 610.
Dynamic Science1850 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ United States 85027
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Yee, R
- Cropper, R
- Davis, S
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Automobiles; Crash injury research; Crash tests; Crashes; Light trucks; Research; Standards; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00328903
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 3051-79-33A Final Rpt., HS-805 611
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-8-01942
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 21 1982 12:00AM