THE VISUAL DETECTION OF DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED FIELD TEST OF VISUAL CUES AND DETECTION METHODS
This is the second of two reports on the visual detection of driving while intoxicated. The initial report described the identification of visual cues and development of detection methods that led to a Drunk Driver Detection Guide. This report describes the Guide, and the field test conducted to evaluate and verify the Guide.
- See also PB80-108327; HS-805 051.
Anacapa Sciences, Incorported2034 de la Vina, P.O. Drawre Q
Santa Barbara, CA United States 93102
Washington, DC United States 20590
- HARRIS, D H
- Dick, R A
- Casey, S M
- Jarosz, C J
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Detection and identification; Detectors; Drunk driving; Field tests; Guidelines; Guides to information; Highway transportation; Identification systems; Law enforcement; Methodology; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00328861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 321-2 Final Rpt., HS-805 620
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01538
- Files: HSL, NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 15 1982 12:00AM