IMPROVED MOTORCYCLIST LICENSING AND TESTING PROJECT. VOLUME II
Contents: Response frequency distributions and percentage distributions for each questionnaire item; Means, standard deviations, and intercorrelations of questionnaire item variables, official driver record variables, and application variables; Definition of variables; Means and standard deviations; Questionnaire respondent correlation matrix.
- See also Executive Summary, PB81-130056, HS-805 599 and Volume 1, HS-805 598.
California Department of Motor VehiclesP.O. Box 11828, 2415 1st Avenue
Sacramento, CA United States 95813
Washington, DC United States 20590
- ANDERSON, J
- FORD, J L
- Peck, R C
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Driver licensing; Driving tests; Licenses; Measures of effectiveness; Motorcycles; Motorcyclists; Performance evaluations; Project management; Questionnaires; State government; Statistical analysis; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Motor vehicle accidents; Projects
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00328842
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-DMV-FOO-80-1-2 Final Rpt., HS-805 600
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01196
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 15 1982 12:00AM