CRASH INJURY REDUCTION AND POST-CRASH FACTORS EVALUATIONS - AMF ESV AND FORD ESV - SIXTY-MPH FRONT-TO-REAR IMPACT
The report presents the results of a 60-mph front-to-rear crash test of an AMF ESV (Experimental Safety Vehicle) into the rear of a stationary Ford ESV conducted for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The overall purpose of the program is to perform quantitative nondestructive and crash tests on ESV's manufactured by General Motors Corporation and Ford Motor Company. Primary objectives were to determine the occupant and structural responses of the struck vehicle and to acquire limited data on the responses of the striking vehicle.
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 70 p.
- Accession Number: 00054549
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2310-73-118 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-046-2-468
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM