THE SHOCK AND VIBRATION DIGEST. VOLUME 12, NUMBER 10
Partial contents: Historical Aspects of the Seismic Analysis of Large Dams; Damping of Mechanical Vibrations and Acoustic Waves; Techniques for Measurement of Wheel-Rail Forces; and Abstracts from the Current Literature.
- Availability: Naval Research Lab., Attn: Code 5804. Washington, DC 20375. Annual rate $100.00 (No copies furnished by DTIC).
Naval Research LaboratoryShock and Vibration Information Center
Washington, DC United States 20232
- Nagle-Eshleman, J
- Publication Date: 1980-10
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acoustic waves; Car wheels (Railroads); Damping (Physics); Dams; Force; Guides to the literature; Instrumentation; Literature reviews; Marine engineering; Measurement; Periodicals; Rail (Railroads); Railroad cars; Research; Seismology; Shock (Mechanics); Vibration; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Naval research
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00328581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM