PROCEEDINGS OF THE SEVENTEENTH MUSKEG RESEARCH CONFERENCE
The proceedings of a conference on geotechnical aspects of peat are presented. The behavior of peat in response to static and dynamic stress testing is discussed. Also presented are papers dealing with problems encountered in the use of peat lands as load-bearing strata under structures and highways.
- 17th Muskeg Research Conference, Saskatoon, Canada, 4 October 1977. U.S. Sales Only.
National Research Council of CanadaAssociate Committee on Geotechnical Research
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0R6, Canada
- Willams, G P
- Curran, J
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 194 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Deformation curve; Dynamic tests; Foundations; Geotechnical engineering; Highways; Peat; Physical properties; Roads; Shear properties; Static tests; Subsidence (Geology)
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow stress
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00328501
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM