AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS - BRIEF FORMAT, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION. ISSUE NUMBER 2 OF 1973 ACCIDENTS, FILE NUMBERS: 3-0901 THRU 3-1557, 3-1559, 3-1560, 3-1562 THRU 3-1800
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. Civil Aviation operations during calendar year 1973. The 898 General Aviation accidents represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally six times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- Also available on subscription, $20.00/year domestic, $25.00/year foreign.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1973-12-3
- Pagination: 522 p.
- Accession Number: 00054543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-73-9
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM