WEAK POINTS OF CARS, 1978: PERIODIC INSPECTION DURING 1977. SEPARATE ACCOUNT OF THE FAULTS IN PASSENGER CARS OF THE 1970, 1972 AND 1974 MODELS
The annual report is a presentation of statistics based on the large material deriving from the periodic vehicle inspection. The presentation mainly takes the form of relative observation frequencies - percentages - for different main systems and subsystems and for different kinds of vehicles. High observation frequencies have been considered to indicate 'weak points' in vehicles in general as well as in particular kinds of vehicles and vehicle makes/types. The review of observation frequencies does not constitute a basis for a complete assessment of the quality and durability of different cars, nor can it be used for an analysis of all their advantages and disadvantages. However, as far as faults with an influence on the traffic safety are concerned, the review draws the attention to components that should be watched.
Aktiebolaget Svensk BilprovningP.O. Box 508
S-162 15 Vallingby, Sweden
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 139 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Components; Defects; Manufacturing; Quality control; Systems; Translations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Quality
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00328356
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 2003 12:00AM