PROP - ETT ADB-PROGRAM FOER I FOERSTA HAND PROPORTIONERING AV BITUMINOES BELAEGGNINGSMASSA (PROP - AN ADP PROGRAM FOR FIRST-HAND PROPORTIONING BITUMINOUS UPPER LAYERS)
In order to meet the requirements on the different layers in a pavement concerning the grading of the aggregate, it is, especially for the upper layer, in general necessary to put together two or more fractions. This report describes in detail a computerized method partly to perform an aggregate composition for at first hand bituminous hot mixes, and partly with reference to this result, and for an arbitrary number of in advance in the laboratory determined binder contents, according to need, calculate composition recipes for such mixes.
- Text in Swedish. Abstract in Swedish and English. Also pub. as ISSN-0347-6030.
- Forsberg, A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Binders; Bitumen; Computer programs; Mixtures; Pavements
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00328346
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI-168
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM