VAEGOJAEMNHETSSIMULATOR - EN FUNKTIONSBESKRIVNING (ROAD ROUGHNESS SIMULATOR - A FUNCTION DESCRIPTION)
The report describes the institute's vehicle simulator which has been designated the Road Roughness Simulator. The report comprises a technical description of the simulator's construction and a description of those types of vibration which can be generated on the basis of ISO whole-body vibration standard 2631. The report also describes the driving situation to which the driver is exposed and the way in which the driver's performance and degree of activation are measured.
- Text in Swedish. Abstract and Summary in Swedish and English. Also pub. as ISSN-0347-6030.
- RAHS, K
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Drivers; Performance tests; Roads; Roughness; Simulation; Training simulators; Vibration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00328334
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI-184
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM