UNDERSOEKNING AV NAGRA STATISTISKA MODELLER FOER ANALYS AV TRAFIKOLYCKSDATA (ON SOME STATISTICAL MODELS FOR ANALYSING ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT DATA)
In order to analyse the effects of different measures on the number of road traffic accidents realistic statistical models are required. Two road safety problems are studied. The fit between some statistical models and empirical data is tested. The first problem concerns the effect of speed limits and the second problem the connection between traffic flow and accident types.
- Text in Swedish. Abstract and Summary in English.
Linkoeping UniversityLinkoeping, Sweden
- Svensson, A
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00328328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI-187
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM