ANNUAL REPORT OF THE NATIONAL SWEDISH ROAD AND TRAFFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE, 1977/78
According to the conditions of its Constitution, the Institute is to bear the responsibility for research and development work relating to roads, road traffic and road safety. The Institute pursues systematic information and documentation activities concerning research and development, and subsequently disseminates information regarding the results of the work of the Institute, and cooperates with Universities and Institutes of Technology with a view to promoting education in such scientific and technical fields as are covered by the work of the Institute.
Linkoeping UniversityLinkoeping, Sweden
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 153 p.
- TRT Terms: Coordination; Design; Environmental impacts; Highway traffic; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Regulations; Research; Roads; Systems engineering; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Sweden
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00328316
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM