PASSENGER TRANSPORT INNOVATION IN ADELAIDE: TAXI-CABS
The report describes further study of passenger transport innovation in Adelaide. A broad understanding was given of the objectives of passenger transport, and potentially valuable transport innovations were isolated in another volume. Among the many possibilities discussed were those relating to innovative use of taxi-cabs. In the present study, the way in which taxi-cabs are and could be operated is further examined, with particular emphasis given to innovative operation and usage.
- Prepared in cooperation with Nicholas Clark and Associates, South Melbourne (Australia).
South Australia Director General of TransportVictoria Square
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Maclean, S
- SEGAL, L
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Level of service; Local government; Passenger transportation; Routes; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00328280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 12 2002 12:00AM