LIGHT RAIL APPLICATION AND DESIGN
The purpose of the report is to document an investigation of overseas Light Rail practice undertaken as part of the Preliminary Design of the Adelaide Northeast Light Rail Project. The report combines a broad appreciation of the application of Light Rail and other public transport modes in selected cities, with the investigation of design and other details of specific relevance to the Northeast project and other potential applications of Light Rail technology in Adelaide.
South Australia Director General of TransportVictoria Square
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- NORLEY, K T
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 222 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Design; Land use; Light rail transit; Policy; Public transit; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Adelaide (Australia); Germany; United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Design; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00328276
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM