AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: DESIGN RATIONALE FOR A GENERAL AVIATION NATIONAL AIRSPACE SYSTEM
In order to project cases under one of the cost allocation methods, a hypothesized air system was developed which would serve only general aviation's needs.
- Prepared in cooperation with Resource Management Corp., Bethesda, Md.
Department of TransportationOffice of Policy Review, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Litchford, G B
- Publication Date: 1972-7
- Pagination: 75 p.
- Accession Number: 00054532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-8
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM