ADELAIDE PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION BUREAU
This report presents an overview of public transport information dissemination concepts, documents existing public transport information services in Adelaide, and estimates future enquiry demand. Developmental strategies for the Bureau are evaluated and implementation programmes formulated.
- Prepared in cooperation with Wilbur Smith and Associates Pty. Ltd., and Tompkins, Shaw and Evans Pty. Ltd.
South Australia Director General of TransportVictoria Square
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Level of service; Local government; Metropolitan areas; Passenger transportation; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Street railroads; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00328245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 12 2003 12:00AM