MODELING, SIMULATION AND VERIFICATION OF IMPACT DYNAMICS. VOLUME 3. STATE OF THE ART OF IMPACT DYNAMICS, VOLUME 3. STATE OF THE ART OF IMPACT TESTING
The three main parts of the report cover impact test techniques, verification of crashworthiness analyses by test, and filtering techniques. A concluding part summarizes the recommendations.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $14.00/set of 4 reports as PB-229 224-SET.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborHighway Safety Research Institute
Ann Arbor, MI USA
- Robbins, D H
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 128 p.
- Accession Number: 00054530
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-BI-73-4-3 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-031-2-481
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM