MODELING, SIMULATION AND VERIFICATION OF IMPACT DYNAMICS. VOLUME 2. STATE OF THE ART, COMPUTER SIMULATION OF VEHICLE IMPACT
In recent years a number of investigators have developed computer simulation programs to model the structural response of automobiles during vehicle impact. A variety of modeling concepts and degrees of sophistication have been employed. In this report a critical assessment of these programs is given relative to the simulation needs of NHTSA.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $14.00/set of 4 reports as PB-229 224-SET.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborHighway Safety Research Institute
Ann Arbor, MI United States
- McIvor, I K
- Wineman, A S
- Yang, W H
- BOWMAN, B
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 90 p.
- Accession Number: 00054529
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-BI-73-4-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-031-2-481
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM