CHEMICAL KINETIC AND PHOTOCHEMICAL DATA SHEETS FOR ATMOSPHERIC REACTIONS
A set of individual data sheets for gas phase chemical reactions and photochemistry of neutral species is presented. These data sheets give preferred values for reaction rate constants, photoabsorption cross sections and quantum yields with a brief statement discussing the basis for the preferred value. Recent experimental results are also given. The coverage of this initial set of data sheets issued in February 1980 corresponds to the approximately 400 reactions listed in NBS Special Publication 513, R. F. Hampson and D. Garvin, May 1978. For approximately one quarter of these reactions the data entry has been updated to include the 1979 recommendations of the NASA Panel for Data Evaluation and the CODATA Task Group on Chemical Kinetics. They are intended to provide the basic physical chemical data needed as input data for calculations modeling atmospheric chemistry. Revisions and additions for specific reactions will be published as new information becomes available.
- See also Rept. nos. NBSIR-73-203, NBSIR-74-430, NBS-TN-866 and NBS-SP-513.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD United States
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Hampson, R F
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 488 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Atmospheric chemistry; Constants; Databases; Information processing; Kinetics; Model atmosphere; Motor reactions; Photochemical reactions; Physical chemistry; Stratosphere; Troposphere
- Uncontrolled Terms: Input
- Old TRIS Terms: Quantum efficiency; Reaction kinetics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00328213
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA/EE-80-17
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA79WAI-005
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 12 2003 12:00AM