ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED TRANSPORTATION: PLANNING CHECKLIST
The report sets forth in brief form the relevant Federal legislation pertaining to transportation for elderly and handicapped persons, the principal Federal sources of funding, and the basic steps in the process for developing transportation services that are responsive to the needs of the elderly and handicapped persons.
- See also Report dated March 79, PB-297289 and HS-026 517, HS-028 264, and HS-028 265.
Public Technology, Incorporated1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20004
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Finance; Financing; Guidelines; Laws; Legislation; Level of service; Paratransit services; Physically handicapped persons; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00327771
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-I-79-30 Final Rpt., HS-028 877
- Contract Numbers: DOT-05-80076
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1985 12:00AM