ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED TRANSPORTATION: CHIEF EXECUTIVE'S SUMMARY
The report very briefly profiles the transportation handicapped, examines legislative responses to their needs, and describes actual programs and services implemented by local government.
Public Technology, Incorporated1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Laws; Legislation; Level of service; Local government; Needs assessment; Paratransit services; Persons with disabilities; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Profiles; Services; User needs
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00327768
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-I-79-29 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-05-80076
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM