FLYING HIGH: THE AEROMEDICAL ASPECTS OF MARIHUANA
A summary of the discussions from the Civil Aeromedical Institute Symposium on aeromedical aspects of marihuana is presented. The invited panel discussed the legal aspects of marihuana use and aviation, the experiences of military aviation, and the acute and chronic effects of the drug. For civil aviation, the panel proposed a 12-16 hour period between marihuana use and work in aviation, no radical changes in FAA policy towards marihuana use, and additional research on aeromedical aspects of marihuana. (Author)
- Prepared in cooperation with New Mexico Univ., Albuquerque. Dept. of Psychology.
Civil Aeromedical InstituteOklahoma City, OK United States 73128
- Lewis, M F
- FERRARO, D P
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Accession Number: 00054518
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM