THIRD DECADE OF RESEARCH UNDER THE SHIP STRUCTURE COMMITTEE
Results of the research efforts of the Ship Structure Committee from the past decade are presented. Particular attention is given to the contributions made by this research to achieving the broad goals of the Ship Structure Committee: design methods, verifications, load criteria, materials criteria, fabrication advanced concepts, information retrieval and dissemination, and the teaching of naval architecture.
- See also AD-663-677.
Ship Structure CommitteeNational Academy of Science, 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20418
- Chazal, EAJ
- Goldberg, J E
- Nachtsheim, J J
- Rumke, R W
- Stavovy, A B
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Design methods; Fabrication; Fracture mechanics; Hulls; Loads; Materials selection; Research; Shipbuilding; Ships; Steel; Structural analysis; Structural engineering; Structural mechanics
- Identifier Terms: Ship Structure Committee
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship hulls; Structural response
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials evaluation; Steel fabrication
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00327671
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-252
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM