HIGH STRENGTH CONCRETE. PROCEEDINGS OF A WORKSHOP HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO CIRCLE ON DECEMBER 2-4, 1979
These workshop proceedings contain fourteen papers on various aspects of concrete and high strength concrete. The workshop was divided into five sessions: (1) Micromechanics of Achieving High Strength Concrete, (2) Material Behavior Under Various Types of Loading, (3) Inelastic Behavior of Structural Elements and Structures, (4) Special Design Features Appropriate for High Strength Concrete, and (5) Concluding Session.
- Sponsored in part by National Science Foundation, Washington, DC.
University of Illinois, ChicagoDepartment of Materials Engineering
Chicago, IL United States 60680
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Shah, S P
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 235 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Chemical properties; Conferences; Dynamic structural analysis; Elastic analysis; High strength concrete; Loads; Mechanical properties; Meetings; Mix design; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Loading
- Old TRIS Terms: Elastic analysis (Structural)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00327424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM