THE STATE OF URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND DEMONSTRATION. VOLUME II: UMTA R AND D FINDINGS AND PROJECTS
The basis for the structure of the report, is the UMTA categorization system. The five primary categories are Bus Transit, Rail Transit, New Systems, Systems Analysis, and Planning and Service Development. Review of UMTA RD and D program is covered in detail, involving review of approximately 90 available reports initiated since January 1, 1969. After review of project, findings were extracted and categorized according to impact area; then aggregated and summarized. A bibliography is furnished.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $20.00/set of 6 reports as PB-229 438-SET.
Institute for Defense AnalysesSystems Evaluation Division
Arlington, VA United States
Systems Evaluation Div.,
- Buck, P B
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Rapid transit; Research projects
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00054515
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM