PAPERS RELATED TO GASOLINE SUPPLY, MISFUELING AND ENVIRONMENTAL AIR QUALITY FOR THE SUMMER OF 1979
This volume contains nine back-up essays to the study, "Analysis of Options to Limit Air Quality Degradation Due to Misuse of Leaded Gasoline in Cars Equipped with Catalytic Converters, "IDA P-1426. Thus, the essays pertain to the problem of "misfueling" which was a prominent feature of the gasoline shortage in the summer of 1979.
Institute for Defense AnalysesProgram Analysis Division
Arlington, VA USA
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Dacy, D
- Cutchis, P
- Giertz, F
- Kuenne, R
- Magnin, J
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Catalytic converters; Cost allocation; Equipment; Fuels; Gasoline; Inspection; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Lead (Metal); Supply; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Degradation
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Allocations; Automobile engines; Fuel shortage
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Law; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00327399
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IDA-P-1445 Final Pap.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-5150
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM